I’ve been invited to hop on to the Blue Sky Tag Challenge by M J Mallon in an open tag.
The rules of the challenge are:
11 tags, 11 answers, 11 questions
Use the Blue Sky banner (that Rachael Ritchey designed).
It is sort of polite to mention the person who tagged you so please do that if you accept my open tag for any who want to play along so I can read your answers and questions.
You need to answer the 11 questions set by your tagger (even though you wonder where they dredged them up from.)
You will need to make up 11 original and interesting or funny questions for those you tag. I know you can!
You need to tag 11 people – I’m leaving the tag open for any and all who want to join in. That could be more or less than eleven. Let’s say it is at least eleven.
You can read Marje’s post and the answers to her questions here.
These are the eleven questions that Marje made up. Thanks, Marje!
1. If you could travel to Mars would you go?
It depends on whether or not I can bring Lucy and how long the trip is and… Who am I kidding. Of course I would love to travel to Mars. When are we leaving?
2. Do you like rock music or quiet ballads?
Yes. I love almost any type of music. I say most because then I don’t have to explain my way out if a song comes on and I turn it right off.
3. Are you a tidy freak or a messy pup?
I am a tidy freak. Unless my days get too busy, then you might find some dust or dog fur around.
4. Tell us about the most strange/extraordinary person you know.
The most extraordinary people I know are my fellow RWA DARA authors who collectively pursue their passions of writing amazing romance stories.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I definitely do, having read accounts of it, and because I have a romance author’s heart.
6. Which animal represents you the best?
I really have to think about this one. Perhaps it’s the dog because I like to go on walks, take naps, and I have a great sense of smell.
7. Are you a theatre and/or film buff?
Not so much. Cooking shows on the other hand…
8. If you had to do a party trick would you love this or hate it?
I think it would depend on the party trick. I can ham it up pretty good if I like what I’m doing.
9. What superpower would you love to have?
This is an easy one. I would love to be able to fly. I watch birds coasting on the wind or chasing one another in the sky and I am envious. Those show offs know we’re stuck on the ground.
10. What’s your favourite food, and/or drink?
I have to choose one food? No way! I can narrow down my favorite drink though, because that is water. It takes all day to drink enough so I rarely drink anything else.
11. As a child were you naughty or nice? And which are you now…
I was both and I believe I still am. If you have a different answer we need to talk!
Now for the eleven questions you answer if you’d like to take this blog tag challenge.
- Would you swim in a chocolate river if you could?
- What do you do when you are inspired?
- Food Network – yay or nay?
- Tell us about the last time you saw a butterfly.
- Have you dreamt about an event/experience and then had it come true?
- What is your opinion on rings. Do you wear them, or envy those who do? Or both?
- How long have you known the friend you’ve known the longest that you still talk with?
- How many books are close by you right now?
- Do you keep a journal?
- What is your favorite way to end a busy day?
- Tell us about the last memorable meal you ate.
Many thanks to Marje for sharing this tag so we can join in!
Tag, you’re it! Or not. No pressure. I’m curious to read your answers.
Thanks for reading,
2 thoughts on “#Blue Sky Tag Challenge – #Blog Challenge- #You’re It!”
Thanks for joining in the tag Gina. It was fun reading your answers. 🙂
Yes! Blog challenges are always fun.
LikeLiked by 1 person